- Provide a single point of contact for reporting local problems.
- Assist the computing community in preventing and handling computer security incidents.
- Share information with CERT/CC, other CERTs, response teams , organisations and sites.
- Incident Response.
- Provide a 24 x 7 security service.
- Offer recovery procedures.
- Artifact analysis
- Incident tracing
- Issue security guidelines, advisories and timely advise.
- Vulnerability analysis and response
- Risk Analysis
- Collaboration with vendors
- National Repository of, and a referral agency for, cyber-intrusions.
- Profiling attackers.
- Conduct Training
- Interact with vendors and others at large to investigate and provide solutions for incidents.
- Central point for reporting incidents
- Database of incidents
- Analysis of trends and patterns of intruder activity
- Develop preventive strategies for the whole constituency
- In-depth look at an incident report or an incident activity to determine the scope, priority and threat of the incident.
- Incident response is a process devoted to restoring affected systems to operation
- Send out recommendations for recovery from, and containment of damage caused by the incidents.
- Help the System Administrators take follow up action to prevent recurrence of similar incidents
Tip of the week!
Use Two-Factor Authentication
It’s important to have a strong password, but it’s even more imperative to have two-factor, or multi-factor, authentication. This method provides two layers of security measures so if a hacker can accurately guess your password, there is still an additional security measure in place to ensure that your account is not breached.
044-24962400 Ext:303 (Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00)
9443807449, 9445235050 (Off-hours Contact)
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Our team will come back to you At the earliest.