- A leader in Tamil Nadu State in promoting IT Security Standards, Practices, Products and Services to improve the security of Cyberspace of Tamil Nadu.
- A trusted Agency in responding to Cyber Security incident.
- A leader in developing skills in Cyber Security domain in State of Tamil Nadu.
- The infrastructure for entire department will be secured by establishing the security architecture framework.
- The Critical machines in the departments will be managed under a domain as part of security architecture of CERT-TN.
- Data security will be ensured through document management system.
Tip of the week!
Use Two-Factor Authentication
It’s important to have a strong password, but it’s even more imperative to have two-factor, or multi-factor, authentication. This method provides two layers of security measures so if a hacker can accurately guess your password, there is still an additional security measure in place to ensure that your account is not breached.
044-24962400 Ext:303 (Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00)
9443807449, 9445235050(Off-hours Contact)
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Our team will come back to you At the earliest.